Here are five things I thought were worth sharing this week…
- WHY WE SHOULD BE MATERIALISTIC—We live in an age where consumerism kills the true value of what we’re purchasing…(continue reading).
- WHAT LOOKS LIKE A PAIR OF JEANS AND COST $400?—The world is spinning out of control. Thankfully, Mike Rowe is here to help put things in perspective…(continue reading).
- THE ODOR OF READING—Simply put, here’s why your books smell the way they do…(continue reading).
- ONE SKY, FROM AROUND THE WORLD—On August 13, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. EST, 88 artists from around the globe looked up and drew the sky. Here’s what they saw…(continue reading).
- A 58-COUNTRY VACATION—This family traveled more than 100,000 miles to learn more about the world they live in…(continue reading).
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.” — Dr. Seuss
This page is updated every Wednesday so return soon for fresh reading! NOTE: I do not maintain an archive of past 2-oz. reads. Therefore, I encourage you to bookmark content you might want to read again.